Fostered with a skilled team of professionals, we are engaged in offering Cryostat Microtome.
Suitable for pathological diagnosis, analysis and research in hospitals, medical colleges, legal medical experts and propagation institutes, this microtome is used to cut histological slides from human and animal body tissues. Proposed microtome is precisely manufactured by our dexterous professionals using quality-tested components and progressive techniques at our technically sound manufacturing unit. Further, we assure our clients that this Cryostat Microtome is subjected to the stringent quality test before supplying to the clients.
Sensor Self-diagnosis Function
- Specimen retraction function protects the specimen from blade injury trimming/sectioning button makes it easy to switch to the desired mode. Rapid Refrigeration Mode allows desired temperature drop in 60 mins.
- Working area is easy to clean and disinfect
- Easy to read LED screen
- Ergonomic design
- Sectioning Thickness Range: 1um-30um, in 1um increments
- Trimming Thickness Range: 30um-95um, in spm increments
- Freeze Shelf Lowest Temp: -40oC
- Cooling Down Time to -30oC: 60mins
- Maximum Specimen Size: 35mm x 35mm
- Specimen Vertical Stroke: 70mm specimen
- Horizontal Stroke: 20mm
- Equipped with advanced refrigeration unit and electronic control
- Specimen retraction function to protect specimen from blade injury
- Trimming/Cutting button makes it easy to switch from trim and section mode
- Minimal temperature drop time for working condition
- High-precision microtome is enclosed outside the cryostat chamber to protect it from thermal expansion and contraction and keep minimum service and maintenance.
- Self-explanatory symbols for all functions and displays, easy to learn and operate